Containers and visits booking system
Container booking system is a tool for online container delivery, dispatching and truck visit planning. Interactive containers and visits booking system is used by terminal operators, cargo agents, shipping lines, carriers, customs, port authority and security. All in-bound and out-bound containers are booked by cargo owners , visits are planned by transportation companies prior arrival.
Visits and containers booking system is flexible, it can be customized according to special customer needs and specialties, like adding train, general cargo booking and other functions.
Booking system supports EDI messages COREOR and COPARN. Automated EDI messaging eliminates manual data entry work, saving time and reducing operational costs.
- Reduced lines at the terminal gates;
- On-time arrival;
- No manual data entrance for terminal personnel;
- Lower operational costs;
- Paperless entry;
- Faster service;
- Queue management;
- Gate/terminal load planning;
- Order status available for the customers.
- System accessible online;
- Real time data for customers;
- SMS messaging;
- Pin code and biometric security;
- EDI messaging - COREOR and COPARN supported.